Brew like a pro with The Moccamaster Classic. Featuring an intuitive 9 hole spray head that saturates all the coffee grounds evenly, after brewing the independent dual-phase hot-plate element maintains coffee holding temperature between 80°-85°C, while never burning. All Moccamaster coffee makers switch off automatically after 40 minutes, for convenience and safety. A powerful copper boiling element ensures water temperature is maintained throughout the entire brewing process, between 92°-96°C.
What sets the Moccamaster Classic apart is its dual-element system. It's built from high grade aluminum, BPA-free plastic, and high-grade, durable glass.
Available in minimalist and punchy colours including Matt Black, White, Red, Orange, Royal Blue, Fresh Green, Yellow Pepper, Turquoise, Pink and Pastel Yellow.
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty
- Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- Model no: Classic KB741AO