The Moccamaster Classic
Product may ship separately
Brew like a pro with The Moccamaster Classic. Featuring a 9 hole spray head that saturates all the coffee grounds evenly. After brewing, the independent dual-phase hot-plate element maintains coffee holding temperature between 80°-85°C, while never burning. All Moccamaster coffee makers switch off automatically after 40 minutes, for convenience and safety. A powerful copper boiling element ensures water temperature is maintained throughout the entire brewing process between 92°-96°C.
The Moccamaster Classic glass jug coffeemaker comes in a range of colours colours, but what sets them apart is their dual-element system. The device is built with high grade aluminum, BPA-free plastic, and high-grade, durable glass.
Aluminum-based coffeemaker with glass carafe on a warming plate. Available in Matt Black, White, Yellow Pepper, Turquoise and Pink.
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty
- Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- 1.25 litre capacity